A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

I splurge because of my nose!

I have RM200 in my purse. and I told myself I would save it for the coming month. I really would.

Within the short 0.009 sec I spent at L'occitane counter, I knew I'm screwed.

I splurged on a hand cream. Blame the nose, seriously. Besides, I need to get a new hand cream anyway (hmmm...maybe not). The hand cream smells like the cream I used back in hometown as a child. I can't remember the brand, the packaging, the function of it, but yet, it brings me back to the old time. I have the urge to own the hand cream, I know it is bad. Yea yea yea, I will get rid of impulse buying SOMEDAY k???~~~~

I guess I was looking for something tangible to hold on to my past.

I still remember the smell of body shower I used when I ended my first relationship.
I remember the smell of softlan used on my secondary school pinaform.
I remember the sweaty smell of No 2 bus and the squezziness in it.
I remember the smell od hair cream I used back in Form 1 to 'flatten' my fluffy lion-ly hair. I remember the smell of my mom's perfume when she dropped by my primary school to give me my lunch.
I remember the smell of singapore custome and how my dad was standing behind all the smell.
I remember the smell of my precious bolster which I haved used for 10 years, which was thrown by my mom.
I remember the smell of fried cempedak my mom cooked when I was studying on my study desk.
I remember the smell of my stuffy room when I haved locked myself inside for more than 8 hours.

I wonder how does Sabah smell like now??^_^

2 comments:

Sabah..hmm..Smells like A D V E N T U R E, to me! hahaha!

 

ahem....

So metaphoric and yet sentimental...=D...You should have be my classmate!

regarding your last question...haha, Tan got it right!

can't wait to see ya in a month's time!!