A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Off To An Unknown Village

At 6.50am later, I will boarding on a flight to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, off to an unknown village with my friends.

First time being away from home for 2 weeks,
first time having to stay in a real rural area,
first time having to cook for all meals,
first time having no handphone network for 2 weeks,
first time having no facebook for more than one day,
first time having no MSN messenger,
first time having no laptop and games for more than 2 hours,
first time having to wash all my clothes MANUALLY,
first time having no cozy bed and blanky for nights,
first time having no aircon for more than one day...

I hope I survive.

See ya in 2 weeks time!

0 comments: