A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Random

This is me mumbling words on my mind at 1am on a Tuesday morning.

As much as I am tempted to label my Monday as disastrous, I would like to see it as my need to handle my emotion more objectively and rationally. For the past 23 years, I've been acting on impulse most of the time - spurring words that brought to unthinkable consequences, spending on clothes that I don't necessary wear, getting a short hair, falling in love, studying in advertising, and most often than not, doing stuffs that I should have thought through before acting on it. I guess when you reacting impetuously, you lose sight of the bigger picture.

This used to be one the thing I savour about myself, I still do to be honest. I am glad that my past decisions had actually brought me here, making me a fearless person (not so much maybe). With everything that had happened today, I think it is time for me to give things a little more thought before I response to it. After all, what would a day or few second means? Provided that I make sure everything is what I really want it to be.

I would like to write down what happened to me yesterday, but I figured I might get really cranky and start blaming people when go any further into problem/trouble/issue/pile of shits/etc/. To sum it up, it was work-and-guy-related. Aha!

Cheers Serene! Think of the giant picture!

0 comments: