A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Coffee is my medicine

Exam is coming, like usual, i drink coffee every night to stay awake. I wonder do I really need coffee to stay awake and to help me concentrate? Sometimes I think it is just a psychological thinking that I NEED COFFEE!! Whatever, I am drinking dark mocha now.:-)

I still remember my SPM-hell-life. I drink coffee everyday and it was like medicine to me. I didn't enjoy it at all. All I knew is that I must not sleep and I have to study. Really pity myself...haha.

Now, I still need coffee to stay awake. And to certain extend, I think coffee helps me to calm my nerve, allowing me to cool down, ponder and inspire me. Coffee, I love you.:-)

Sometimes I daydream of me owning a coffee shop in a small town, with a small library, selling both books and some cakes(cheese cake!!). People can drop by to chat with friends, to read, and to look for inspiration! Someday, it will no longer be just a dream. :-)

0 comments: