A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Living in a story

A story of others always seem nicer than my own story. It is a fantasy I long for, it is a hope that I breathe in, and sometimes, it seem so impossible.

I love reading a fiction or watching a drama, not only because I get to indulge myself in these fictional world, but also it is time consuming activities, hence it would last longer(at least I thought so).

To decide which book I would like to read might sounds like an easy job. There are several criteria I would consider, the author, bestselling, the cover design etc. I tend to stick to the same authors, which make things much more easier for me. The beginning of each novel is always 'boring'...but somehow it managed to hold my breath and told me to read on. The good things about reading a novel it allows you to imagine the scene in your own way, and how the words can touch your heart and make you want to reread the line over and over again(if it is a drama it might be slightly troublesome to keep rewinding the scene).

Always, as much as I am eager to finish the novel and to know the ending, it always feel hard when I know I have finally finish reading a novel, as if it is the end of my fantasy. Sound silly huh? I find it hard to start another novel..hehe...as if it is the best story ever and I could never find a better story. I know I am an idiot.

I just finish watching a taiwan drama-FATED TO LOVE YOU. Honestly, some of the story doesn't really make sense, angle is not that spectacular, limited scene I would say. However, the plot is sweet. I am a girl k...I love watching romantic drama and how the actors make my heart beat with them, how my heart felt stabbed when the girl rejected his love. It is a good fantasy for those who still believe in prince charming and happily ever after...

Living in another story can be a good escape from the reality. Well...after all, it is only in my brain.

0 comments: