A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

A memorable night

Today, or should I say yesterday was a great day!^-^

I have long forgotten how happy I can be just by crapping with old friends, teasing each other with no fear of offending people. I miss my good old time with my secondary friends.

Han Pei called me suddenly today, inviting me and some of my other friends who are currently in holidays now, to his big sis's wedding dinner. Hahaha...the funny part is, even our parents are going to the wedding dinner(that's what happen in a small town, a wedding and half of the town are invited), so, there is no reason to say no. Well, to be honest, our intentions were about the food and of course, an opportunity for us to gather around.

We talked, we laughed, we surprised Woon Sern with a birthday cake(more of a well...muffin).HAHA..we just grab whatever we can find in 7-11.

I am really grateful that I still have friends like that, someone that knows my history, know who LIM PEI YINN is...and someone that makes me feel I don't have to wear mask, and that can say anything with no worries...

It was a great and memorable night.

0 comments: