A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Creation

Creation
The divine act by which, according to various religious
and philosophical traditions,
the world was brought into existence.

If I am given the power to create, the permission to create, I will create a 'Serene'.

It's more of like my desired projection to the world, my secretive side :)

I have my own definition for the 'perfect' personality, and I often try to achieve that flawless image. However, things that stay inside one's mind can be very different from what are shown to the world. Our mind is a very dangerous thing as it can basically do everything. I can persuade my mind to believe I am a sexy hot slim lady while in fact I can stand on glasses and shatter it into pieces - provided that I shut down the 'self-consciousness' in my brain.

Every murder cases start with a thought.

If I can create 'myself', it will be such:

1. A painter
I have always admire those people who can draw and paint well. Through drawing, emotion and ideas can be portrayed in an artistic way. Though with the invention of camera, you can capture all the wonderful moments instantly and perfectly. However, to me it lacks of the 'passion for life' element. Drawing takes time and effort, and heart too. A piece of drawing might not be as perfect as a photography, but I will remember the image in my heart, forever.
Sadly, I real bad in coordinating the perspective and the relative size of a picture. I will stick to camera now..T_T

2. Evil
I love Disney Princess, Ariel from mermaid the most, but I am not a believer of sweet and lovey dovey. Yea, I am evil. I always have unimaginable sickening thoughts tingling and hiding in my mind. My civilized and educated background had taught me to be kind and amiable to humanity and the society. If I were given a chance to unleash the beast inside me, how would it be? Those who have read or watched 'Lord of the Flies' would know.
Is it possible that the beast inside me might actually be a fierce and fury beast with a big heart? Guess I would never know.

3. A Traveller
我听见 我忘记; 我看见 我记住; 我做 我了解。
I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand.
I strongly agree with the above proverb. You have to see and feel it yourself to fully understand a new expierence. 'I' is only part of 'LIFE'. I wouldn't want to stuck with my own little circle for my whole life. I am an eager and greedy person. I want explore every aspect of the world. I want to know about everything.
I am always awed by those who have the courage to travel overseas alone. Travelling alone give me the freedom I yearn and also the space to wonder. Nonetheless, with great blessing, I have used to depend on those surrounding me, my dad, my mom, my sis, my grandma, my boyfriend and etc. I am afraid of leaving without them.
Someday, I will pull out great courage, and steps my foot to the world all by myself!!

4. A Master of Her Own Hands & Legs
A Serene that can walk on a smooth and flat floor, without spraining her ankle.
I am suck with my own hands and legs. Sometimes I feel like they don't belong to me as if they will unite and form a secretive association and betray me anytime.
Go away traitors, new Serene don't need you!!

5. A Fighter
I want to be a fighter that never give up!! Keep striving forward for my vision and hold on to all the obstacles. It hurts to trip over a big giant sharp stone, and the scar probably will be there forever. Should I keep walking or sit there, moan and cry, waiting for my prince charming to rescue me, or should I turn back and go back to where I was?
Everyone know the right answer. And I yearn for the strength to follow the right answer.

6. Most importantly, Honest
A person that is honest with her heart and have no fear of striving for what she long for.
Often, I find myself shadowed with others' perception and social norms. I ain't a saint. Most of the time, I care too much of what others think, and in the end, I followed what people think is right.
New Serene, listen, you've got no one to care but your own self.

The lists go on and on. It will never end. I am not as 'perfect' as the creation of Serene in my mind, not even close I guess. Nonetheless, the Serene that is typing now, is feeling happy of what she is able to do everyday:)


0 comments: