A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

A Job Interview

Okay, breath Serene, it is over.

I have taken a shower, listen to soft music, and my blood pressure is dropping. I am able to think again.

Maybe I exaggerate a little, fine, A LOT.

I guess I did average for the interview. I am not especially impressed with myself. I lost Janet(my interviewer) for few times. Here questions really got me thinking.

1. Tell me about your vision.
2. When you are old and laying on the bed, what would you like to look back at?
3. What's weakness?
4. What do you think will be the biggest challenge in your future?
5. What do you think of winning?
6. In what ways would you like to influence people in future?
7. How do you manage deadline?
8. Why would you want to join 95% Academy?

I can't be sure of how to reply her. It was just so unexpected. I scanned through my messy brain to look for the 'powerful' answer. Nonetheless, I got confused between nerve A and nerve Z, you can imagine what happened.

Janet gave me some comments on my mistakes. She did not even look at my result! Hahaha!! She was hoping I can join them for full time, but it is impossible, I need to at least get a degree. My dad would straggle me if I don't.

It would be good if I can join 95% Academy as a part time trainee, to gain more experience and also meet inspiring people. Speaking of inspiring people, I have met several people in my office, they have shown the other side of life, which I have never seen.

I always feel there is a lesson in everyone's story, even the seemingly ordinary people :)

0 comments: