A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Face Creator

“It's beauty that captures your attention;

personality which captures your heart.”



After 5 days of waking up grudgingly six in the morning, while my logical thinking and lazy bugs battling inside my brain (Logic triumps big fat lazy bugs always), this is how my millions investment look like at the end of weekdays:


I picked up make-up 3 years ago, after I started my life as college student. Ever since then, I begin to adopt each of them one by one. Sometimes when I feel merciful, I adopt bunches at one time :)

I can never forget the first time I put on make-up, all by myself. It was unspeakably ugly. Well people say practise make perfect and here I am!! Thanks to countless YouTube Guru, beauty bloggers and tons of girlie talk with BFF, now, I can walk out of the house with a decent looking make-up look.

I have make-up base, liquid foundation, loose powder, pressed powder, 2-way powder, mascara, tons of eyeshadow in single casing, palette, blusher, highlighter, bronzer, lipstick, lipgloss, lip balm, shimmer lipstick, lipliner, pencil eyeliner, gel eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, mousse form cheek colour, dark-eye concealer, eye primer, powder brush, eyeshadow brush, concealer brush, blusher brush, eyeliner brush, and et cetera. And you know what? I have more to come!!

This is what will happen when you have 8 hours of free time in office, you log on to beauty blogs and forum, get tempted by the cosmetic items own by others, your desire and foolishness overwhelmed your logical thinking and it starts to fool you into believing that you have plenty of money to be spared on few extra must-get-high-grail-items. As a result, with few clicks, voila, your baby will be delivered to you doorstep!

Why am I so crazy over this make-up thingy? Why most girls are insanely addicted to beauty products? Why is the beauty and cosmetic products earning billions and the digit is definitely soaring high up. Everyone knows the answer. All these colourful item, is literally face creator, giving us a better outer looking.

I look sooooo different before and after 'touch up' by a professional Japanese make-up artist who is totally adorable!

I bet you can tell which is before and which is after...I myself have never seen me looking so sharp. It took him one hour to finish the whole look, and it was only a simple day outing look. He taught me how to apply the eyeshadow and and concealer and bla bla bla to archive the look, nonetheless, after several efforst, I ended up looking like being punch on the eyes, I learn to accept the fact I am not a born make-up artist.

In fact, I myself don't really bother about how I look before and after make-up. I just put it on for the sake of the process. Imagine painting your face with brushes and colours, wow, that's sound fun! Okay, maybe not so fun for certain people.

When I have make-up on my face, it feels like I am secure, as if I am not who I am really am deep inside. I tend to be more careful with my body movement, I tend to hold my tears better when, I tend to look alert while actually my mind is always in blurry state. Or maybe I just need an excuse to not-to-be-myself for a while.

I have totally overspent my budget on cosmetic items for the past two months. So, listen here girl, you are officially banned from going 10 meters near any cosmetic counters for the coming few months(or maybe just 1 month). Any violation of rule and regulation may subject to further action of the 'Cosmetic-Burning Association'.

0 comments: