A Novel

I write my own story. For those of you who don't like it, well, as if there is anything you can do other than f-off :P

Rice Dumpling

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD

Finally I know how to wrap rice dumpling!

Okay, I know you are sweating, - it is not right this insane girl can cook the whole rice dumpling. Don't sweat ya, wrapping a perfectly un-leak-able rice dumpling is not as easy as you thought k.

Okay, I am making a fuss here. So what? It is still my blog and I know how to wrap a rice dumpling!

I managed to wrap around 14 dumplings without the help of my grandma!!! *proud*
My precious baby rice dumpling, half of them are already in my stomach now!!!

I only got it right after few (fine, after like 20?) attempts. Even now the the shape of the dumplings weren't quite there. But you can see the triangular shape and it doesn't leak!! Practice makes perfect, anyone want to hire me to wrap rice dumpling for ya?

The ingredients of the day, all fully prepared my two aunties and grandma. We have oyster, pork, dried prawn, mushroom, salted egg yolk, and of course sticky rice. Some of the ingredients are not shown above. I actually took the pic of all ingredients, but haiz, my sucky camera skills, it turned out to be blurry.

A fruitful result of a whole day of sweating, squatting, cleaning, washing, cooking, frying, boiling, wrapping, and etc etc etc.
Seem like a lot of rice dumplings huh? Believe me, in a big family, there is only so little rice dumpling for each and everyone.

Wahahahaha...this is the rice dumpling I wrapped!!And it is triangular!! Am I making you hungry?? XD

0 comments: